Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Challenge 88 - Any sentiment!

Thank you to everyone that joined in on our challenge.



The winner of the prize from Stamp Art Design is...

 
Shannon!


Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.

Top 3 (in no particular order!)

 Beverley


 Carol


 Joyce


Nicola


Pam





For this challenge we are so excited to have Prairie Fairy as our sponsor. They are giving the winner $10 to use in their store.  Thanks so much!


Here is a little bit about them...

"I am a small town girl with a passion for all things creative. I have been a creator since childhood, doodling like crazy, building forts and climbing trees. I have always loved anything magical and sparkly, though oddly enough I don't sparkle myself up much! Through the years I have tried my hand at many things. I have always believed that if I really wanted to do something, I could or I would figure out how to. Can't is not really a word in my vocabulary. My favorite saying is "I am willing to try anything at least once, though sometimes I am sorry I tried it!" I love teaching and sharing what I have learned along the way. I resisted the computer for years until a friend introduced me to blogging. Not long after digital stamping started to make a splash in blog land and I jumped on the boat. I spent a good year learning all about everything digital and now here I am."


OK, now onto the challenge. We want to see you use any sentiment you would like!


Here are the beautiful creations from Team A. Stop by next Thursday for more inspiration from Team B

Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot


Ginny from As I do Rodos


Billie from Ink on my Fingers


This challenge will run until Tuesday, September 10

42 comments:

ladyjanet_56 said...

Well what lovely inspiration DT thank you. Janet

Gram's Treasures said...

Congrats to all of the winners, and thanks so much for including me in that bunch! Have a wonderful day, and happy crafting.
Joyce xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love the inspiring cards by the DT, they are all so gorgeous. Thanks for hosting a fun challenge.

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous DT card..Hugs Lozzy x

Stephanie said...

What pretty cards by the DT. Love your sponsor this week!

OlgaB said...

Thank you for all the lovely inspiration.

Sarah said...

Lovely examples DT...very impressive!

Linda Carson said...

Oh lovely eye candy ladies! Very creative!

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the top 3 and congrats to all the other winners
carol x

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful DT samples - I enjoy your challenges :-)

Paper Profusion said...

Thank-you so much ladies for selecting my card in your Top 5 - I'm really delighted! Congratulations to the other winners too! Wishing all a lovely weekend, Nicola x

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Such gorgeous cards by your design team!

Susan Hogan said...

Thanks for a great challenge and fabulous inspiration from the DT.

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful creations design team

WitchyFingers said...

Beautiful DT cards, thanks for another fab challenge!

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous inspiration! What a great blog! mo x

Unknown said...

Great cards! I love all the variety!

Unknown said...

First time linking up :) Love all the inspiration in the DT and those who have joined :)

Sonia said...

Great inspiration...thanks...:)

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful samples from the DT-love what they have done with the Prairie Fairy images

pinkclover.cards said...

Beautiful inspirational cards from the DT. Thanks for the Challenge. xx

Planetsusie said...

Such beautiful cards from your DT members. Thank you for posting this challenge.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

cotnob said...

Thank you for the fabulous challenge and inspiration.
Pauline
x

Chriss America Real said...

Oh Design Team! Your work is just so wonderful! Thank you for the inspiration!

Hugs,

Chriss

Bettina L. said...

Fabolous challenge :) xx

Gail said...

Kudos to DT and thank you again for another challenge - Enjoy today!

Leslie said...

Uber awesome DT inspiration! Thanks for a FUN challenge! :)
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Jak Heath said...

Congrats to the winners, I played along.

julie1 said...

great challenge, some beautiful cards xxxx

trisha too said...

Very fine dt pieces!

:)

Unknown said...

Stunning DT projects, Hugs Kerry x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Thank you for hosting a fun challenge and the DTs inspiration.

Birgitanita said...

What a great challenge :)

Anonymous said...

Some lovely inspirational pieces from the DT, thank you!

Bettina L. said...

What a lovely challenge :) xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! :)

CraftingMum said...

Lovely inspiration
X

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Wow...I love the variety of style and beautiful cards done by the Design Team.
Hugs,
Antoinette

Craftdee said...

Thanks for the challenge... and the fab DT inspiration, Donna

Margaret said...

These are such cute images...I had to go to the site and buy one (Though that is not what I used on my card this time)

Bettina L. said...

Fab inspiration :) xx

Karen Wilson said...

Fabulous inspiration from the DT!